Once I seen that we had been arising on the 404th episode of the Advertising and marketing Smarts podcast, I talked with Chief Content material Officer Ann Handley about what is likely to be a becoming approach to mark the milestone.
At Ann’s suggestion, I acquired six trade thought leaders to file tales about their very own private “advertising and marketing 404 error,” or missed advertising and marketing alternative, together with a tip or lesson for listeners on the best way to keep away from that exact mistake.
Every of those star entrepreneurs shared priceless recommendation on overcoming errors and, when doable, turning missed advertising and marketing alternatives into priceless relationships.
This very particular episode of Advertising and marketing Smarts options all-new content material from authors, thought leaders, and advertising and marketing strategists.
For every visitor’s earlier Advertising and marketing Smarts interviews, click on the episode numbers under.
Visitors, so as of look:
Christopher Penn, CEO and co-founder, Belief Insights, Advertising and marketing Smarts episodes 320, 367.
- Chris Brogan, creator (The Influence Equation, Belief Brokers), creator of StoryLeader, and proprietor, Chris Brogan Media. Advertising and marketing Smarts episodes 198, 405.
- Goldie Chan, LinkedIn influencer, company founder, Heat Robots. Advertising and marketing Smarts episode 384.
- Carlos Hidalgo, creator (The UnAmerican Dream), chief technique officer at DemandGen. Advertising and marketing Smarts episode 375.
- Katie Martell, B2B advertising and marketing knowledgeable and speaker.
- Nina Bell, model marketer, MarketingProfs.
- Visitor co-host Ann Handley, best-selling creator (Everyone Writes, Your Go-To Information to Creating Ridiculously Good Content material), chief content material officer, MarketingProfs. Advertising and marketing Smarts episodes 130 (battling mediocrity in content material), 146 (advertising and marketing writing), and 175 (advertising and marketing that surprises).
This particular episode is action-packed! Remember to take heed to your entire present, which you are able to do above, or obtain the mp3 and hear at your comfort. In fact, you can even subscribe to the Advertising and marketing Smarts podcast in iTunes or by way of RSS and by no means miss an episode!